Friday, March 8, 2013

Palak Pakoda

Back on my blog with a new post. It has been quite a long time that I had written a new post. I was busy with my sister's wedding. So thought that I should get back to my blog now and keep it updated. 

Here is a simple and yet yummy recipe to start with - Palak Pakoda. 


Ingredients:

Spinach (Palak) - 1 bunch
Gram flour- 4 tbsp
Rice flour - 2 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Cumin powder - 1 tsp
Chilli powder -1 tsp

Salt to taste
Oil for frying



Method:

Mix all the above ingredients with one tsp of hot oil. Add enough water and make batter.

Chop the spinach coarsely and mix them in the batter.

Heat oil for frying in a large pan. Once it is hot, take small quantity of the batter and drop it in the oil. Fry till they turn golden brown.

Serve hot with tomato ketchup or coconut chutney. 

Happy Cooking.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment